Getting Your New Business Off To A Strong Start
With years of experience and a deep commitment to our Big Country business community, we at Chase & Walls PLLC proudly provide counsel for new and expanding businesses.
Our attorneys offer a full array of vital legal services that are of importance to many business startups, including:
- Entity selection: limited liability company (LLC), S corporations, partnership or sole proprietorship
- Registration for tax purposes
- Drafting and formalizing of corporate documents, operating agreements and employee handbooks
- Planning for management of personnel and/or employees
- Planning for how profits will be used for savings, investments, distribution to partners or shareholders, operations or growth of the business
- Advice on trademarks, logos and other intellectual property
No business is too small or too large for our law firm. Our attorneys have helped everyone from landscaping businesses to real estate development companies.
We also guide business owners through mergers, acquisitions and business shutdowns (temporary and permanent).
Why Use An Attorney To Start Up Your Business?
You may have good reason to believe you know how to start a business without an attorney’s help. While it can be done, there are several problems that can arise from an improper filing. These include:
- City, county, state or federal government challenges over taxes or regulatory compliance
- Trouble dealing with banks because of lack of proper documentation
- Legal challenges from employees, partners or shareholders
- Problems with commercial property landlords or adjacent property owners
- Disputes with suppliers, customers or any business that interacts with yours
- Internal business disputes
- Business succession planning difficulties after a business has already been formed
Our attorneys have decades of experience helping business owners stay ahead of the game and mitigate hurdles down the line.
No matter what your background is or what type of enterprise you have in mind, you need to make sure that you form your new business correctly. Get off on the right foot and avoid common pitfalls that trip up many new business owners.
Entrust Your Business Startup Process To Respected Local Attorneys
Besides our legal skills and experience, our lawyers bring local knowledge and decades of successful relationships with business clients throughout the Big Country. Chase & Walls PLLC is a valuable resource for business owners in the Abilene metro area and beyond. Schedule a consultation by calling 325-673-3745 or sending us an inquiry through our online intake form.